AS Rates & Registration
Fall 2018: Registration will Open on September 4th, 2018!
- Are you trying to register for the FALL 2018 semester for After Care or ASAP Classes?
- Then... Select the Pink Fall Button here to Register your student at any time on or after Tues Sept 4th at noon
- Are you trying to register for SPRING 2019 semester After School Programs?
- This link will not be avail until January 2019 so check back later
Registration is entirely online with the use of a credit card or an electronic check. A registration fee of $50 per class/program and per child is included in all pricing. This registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable to any other class/program or to any other child (Financial Aid families are exempt from this requirement. Please see details below under "Financial Aid"). Click here for more info on Registration.
Registration will be on a rolling basis and will continue until a class reaches its maximum enrollment. No official confirmations will be sent. Please report to the first class meeting unless otherwise notified. Participation in programs and classes are subject to the requirements set forth in each class or program. Students must be capable of participating in their programs of choice in a way that is not disruptive to the instructor or the other students. Emotional, physical, and social behaviors are all factors in consideration of a students ability to participate in any given program or class.
After Care: After Care is only available when school is in session for a full day. After Care is NOT available on half days of school. After Care is offered on a per semester basis although a daily rate can be purchased (see details below). Each semester coincides with the half way point of the BB&N academic calendar. The After Care semester runs as follows:
ASAP: ASAP classes are offered on a per semester basis with two semesters per school year. The ASAP semester will now coincide with the halfway point of the BB&N academic calendar. As a result, ASAP classes will run as follows:
*Open Weeks are weeks or partial weeks during the school year in which BB&N classes are in session but ASAP classes are NOT running as normal. During these weeks, we only have After Care running and available.
2018-2019 Fall SEMESTER
- Grades K-8: Wed Sept 5th to Jan 25th, 2019
- Beginners: Mon Sept 10th to Jan 25th, 2019
- Grades K-8: Mon Sept 10th to Jan 18th, 2019
- Beginners: ASAP classes are not offered for Beginners
2018-2019 SPRING SEMESTER
- Grades K-8: Jan 28th to June 4th, 2019
- Beginners: Jan 28th to June 4th, 2019
- Grades K-8: Jan 28th to May 23rd, 2019
- Beginners: ASAP classes are not offered for Beginner
- What: Mud Weeks mark the end of the semester for ASAP classes. There are no ASAP classes offered during Mud Weeks. But... we always have After Care available and families may purchase After Care Dailies during these weeks if they need child care coverage.
- When: Mud Week is the week marking the end of each semester. Winter Mud Week is the same week that MLK falls on in January while Spring Mud Week is the same week that Memorial Day falls on in May.
* We are no longer offering special programming during Mud Weeks.