AS Rates & Registration
SPRING 2020: Registration will open Tuesday, January 14th at noon!
New this year... you will be REQUIRED to upload a photo of your student in order to register. Please upload a head shot (close up, neck to head, no hat, no sunglasses) in order to continue through the registration process.
AFTER SCHOOL PRICING: 2019-2020
Choose one program or several and in any combination!
Hint: Want to see the below table a bit bigger? Just drag and drop the table to your desk top and then you can zoom in and out as needed.
* Cooking with Amy is a 2 hour class on Thursdays and is priced at $560 for the semester
Registration is entirely online with the use of a credit card or an electronic check. A registration fee of $50 per class/program and per child is included in all pricing. This registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable to any other class/program or to any other child (Financial Aid families are exempt from this requirement. Please see details below under "Financial Aid"). Click here for more info on Registration.
Registration will be on a rolling basis and will continue until a class reaches its maximum enrollment. No official confirmations will be sent. Please report to the first class meeting unless otherwise notified. Participation in programs and classes are subject to the requirements set forth in each class or program. Students must be capable of participating in their programs of choice in a way that is not disruptive to the instructor or the other students. Emotional, physical, and social behaviors are all factors in consideration of a students ability to participate in any given program or class.
After Care: After Care is only available when school is in session for a full day. After Care is NOT available on half days of school. After Care is offered on a per semester basis although a daily rate can be purchased (see details below). Each semester coincides with the half way point of the BB&N academic calendar. The After Care semester runs as follows:
ASAP: ASAP classes are offered on a per semester basis with two semesters per school year. The ASAP semester will now coincide with the halfway point of the BB&N academic calendar. As a result, ASAP classes will run as follows:
*Open Weeks are weeks or partial weeks during the school year in which BB&N classes are in session but ASAP classes are NOT running as normal. During these weeks, we only have After Care running and available.
2019-2020 Fall SEMESTER
- Grades K-8: Wed Sept 4th to Jan 24th, 2020
- Beginners: Mon Sept 9th to Jan 24th, 2020
- Grades K-8: Mon Sept 9th to Jan 17th, 2020
- Beginners: ASAP classes are not offered for Beginners
2019-2020 Spring SEMESTER
- Grades K-8: Jan 27th to June 2nd, 2020
- Beginners: Jan 27th to June 2nd, 2020
- Grades K-8: Jan 27th to May 22nd, 2020
- Beginners: ASAP classes are not offered for Beginner
2019-2020 Full Year Bus Schedule
* Families will now be able to register for buses online via the same registration site as our LS After School Programs for School Year 2019-2020!
- First Day: September 3rd, 2019
- Last Day: June 3rd, 2020
WHERE DO WE GO?
Cant see the table clear enough? Drag and drop it to your desk top and then you can enlarge it and/or email it to your babysitter or partner to make pick up location clear to all!
The Where Do We Go table will be uploaded closer to the start of the new School year and by September 1.
- What: Mud Weeks mark the end of the semester for ASAP classes. There are no ASAP classes offered during Mud Weeks. But... we always have After Care available and families may purchase After Care Dailies during these weeks if they need child care coverage.
- When: Mud Week is the week marking the end of each semester. Winter Mud Week is the same week that MLK falls on in January while Spring Mud Week is the same week that Memorial Day falls on in May.
* We are no longer offering special programming during Mud Weeks.