On Friday April 13, eleven BB&N Middle School students travelled to Malden Catholic High School to participate in the Regional Finals of the National History Bee. Eleven students who took the Online Qualifying Test placed into the Regional Finals, an event which drew dozens of finalists from the six New England States.
BB&N is fortunate to have students and families from all corners of the globe as part of our community, enriching our campuses with their many different perspectives and traditions. If you currently reside outside of the United States and are considering applying to BB&N, please read and review the FAQ section below to make sure that you meet the School’s requirements for international students.
- What are the residential requirements? Do you have dorms or offer a host family program?
- Do you offer any ESL (English as a second language) support?
- Do you accept TOEFL, SLEP, or other testing when English is not your primary language?
- Does the school issue student visas?
- Does the student need to tour and interview in person to be considered for admission?
While we feel strongly that students and their families should visit the campus of their child’s future school, we understand that traveling while the admission office is open is not always feasible. We are happy to set up Skype interviews for any students applying to our Middle and Upper Schools, but we do require in-person admission assessments for children applying to our Lower School since this evaluation includes a social component. Please contact the appropriate campus admission office to set up an appointment.