BB&N is fortunate to have students and families from all corners of the globe as part of our community, enriching our campuses with their many different perspectives and traditions. If you currently reside outside of the United States and are considering applying to BB&N, please note we no longer issue I-20's to new applicants. Please read and review the FAQ section below to make sure that you meet the School’s requirements for international students.
- What are the residential requirements? Do you have dorms or offer a host family program?
- Do you offer any ESL (English as a second language) support?
- Do you accept TOEFL, SLEP, or other testing when English is not your primary language?
- Does the school issue student visas?
- Does the student need to tour and interview in person to be considered for admission?