Lately, my senior tile design has plagued my mind. I have absolutely no artistic talent, and I've spent my free time the past three years (excluding our brief stint in the NAC) in Renaissance Hall, staring at others' tiles, feeling wholly unequipped to measure up to them. Even if I did have some level of artistry, I have no clue what should adorn my tile; how do I choose one image to define my high school experience and identity?
- Almost All the Colleges I Wanted to Go to Rejected Me. Now What?
- Colleges That Change Lives, Loren Pope
- Where You Go Is Not Who You Will Be, Frank Bruni
- Letting Go, Karen Levin Coburn and Madge Lawrence Treeger
- How to Raise an Adult, Julie Lythcott-Haims
- Price of Privilege, Madeline Levine
- Gift of Failure, Jessica Lahey