The After School Activities Program (ASAP) consists of more structured activities for any students in grades K-6 who wish to participate. This program may include chess, soccer, tennis, karate, dance, cooking, and Robotics. These classes typically meet immediately following school dismissal for one hour after school dismissal once a week through the semester. ASAP is offered on a per semester basis. Each semester coincides with the halfway point of the BB&N academic calendar. Families may choose to extend their child's day at BB&N by attending the After Care Program after the completion of each ASAP class.
- What: Mud Weeks mark the end of the semester for ASAP classes. There are no ASAP classes offered during Mud Weeks. But... we always have After Care available and families may purchase After Care Dailies during these weeks if they need child care coverage.
- When: Mud Week is the week marking the end of each semester. Winter Mud Week is the same week that MLK falls on in January while Spring Mud Week is the same week that Memorial Day falls on in May.
* There is no special programing during Mud Weeks. ASAP classes are not available during Mud Weeks. Only After Care is available during Mud Weeks. Daily purchases of After Care are available for those families who need coverage.
2018-2019 Fall SEMESTER
- Grades K-8: Wed Sept 5th to Jan 25th, 2019
- Beginners: Mon Sept 10th to Jan 25th, 2019
- Grades K-8: Mon Sept 10th to Jan 18th, 2019
- Beginners: ASAP classes are not offered for Beginners
2018-2019 SPRING SEMESTER
- Grades K-8: Jan 28th to June 4th, 2019
- Beginners: Jan 28th to June 4th, 2019
- Grades K-8: Jan 28th to May 23rd, 2019
- Beginners: ASAP classes are not offered for Beginner
2018 Fall Classes Coming Soon!!
Please select the grade tab above and then select the specific class links for detailed information regarding the ASAP classes available this semester.
Registration for the next school year... 2018-2019... Fall Semester will Open on Tuesday, September 4th at noon.