After School Programs
The overarching goal of our After School Program is to offer our BB&N students an enriching and fun environment that students can enjoy, and a stress-free, high-quality program that parents can rely on. Our students can choose from options that range from the less structured pace of After Care to the more structured opportunities available in the After School Activities Program (ASAP). All After School Programs are offered on a per-semester basis to BB&N enrolled students per the age/grade restrictions noted. Each semester coincides with the half way point of the BB&N academic calendar.
Our LS After School Program provides coverage each school day from dismissal to 5:30 PM for BB&N enrolled students. We have several programs to choose from to fit your schedule throughout the semester from After Care till 5:30 each day to ASAP Classes for specialized programs, to coverage for the bus kids or daily rates for one time care.
Check out more detail by clicking on one of the circle icons listed below.
2018-2019 Fall SEMESTER
- Grades K-8: Wed Sept 5th to Jan 25th, 2019
- Beginners: Mon Sept 10th to Jan 25th, 2019
- Grades K-8: Mon Sept 10th to Jan 18th, 2019
- Beginners: ASAP classes are not offered for Beginners
2018-2019 SPRING SEMESTER
- Grades K-8: Jan 28th to June 4th, 2019
- Beginners: Jan 28th to June 4th, 2019
- Grades K-8: Jan 28th to May 23rd, 2019
- Beginners: ASAP classes are not offered for Beginner
- This is link is ONLY for AFTER you have registered for your classes/programs
- Do you want to check your account balance or make payments?
- Or update your email, phone, or password?
- Then... Select the Blue Round Account Button here to Log onto your account.
To register for programs and/or classes please go to the "AS Rate and Registration" Page found on your left hand tool bar.
To all of our faculty, staff, and families... Thank you for supporting our After School Program, we could not have done it all with out so many of you giving up your rooms, and putting up with our gleeful (but loud) presence on the LS Campus! Here's to another great school year!!