Welcome BB&N Alumni/ae!
Our graduates live and work all over the world. No matter where you are, the BB&N community has something to offer you.
- ~ 6500 alumni/ae globally
- 35 countries
- 47 states, 2 US territories & DC
- ~ 3900 in New England
- ~ 600 in metro New York
- ~ 500 in California
- ~ 200 in Washington DC
Honestas Litterae Comitas
Honor | Scholarship | Kindness
BB&N’s mission is to promote scholarship, integrity, and kindness in diverse, curious, and motivated students. The School prepares students for lives of principled engagement in their communities and the world.
Want to contact a classmate or a member of the faculty? Need a transcript or other information? Looking for a way to show your BB&N pride? We are here to help!
- BB&N Alumni/ae Directory
- BB&N Faculty & Staff Directory
- BB&N News & Publications
- BB&N Apparel Store
- Request a Transcript
BB&N needs you! There are many ways to share your talents and skills with the community.
- Join your reunion committee
- Help plan a regional event
- Share your wisdom with current students and young alumni/ae
- Become a class ambassador
- Follow BB&N on social media
- Make a gift
For more information on how to get involved, email Alumni/ae Programs at email@example.com or call 617.800.2726.
The BB&N Office of Alumni/ae Programs is located at 46 Belmont Street, Watertown, MA.
For a full list of members of the BB&N Advancement Office, search our online staff directory. B&N Advancement Office Staff Directory
Connect with BB&N Alumni/ae around the world! Gold dots indicate states, territories, and countries where BB&N alumni/ae live and work. Blue points indicate metropolitan regions where you can find a large concentration of BB&N graduates.
Register to access the BB&N Alumni/ae Directory
Search by name, location, class, college, company, and industry
ALUMNI/AE COMMUNITY VALUES
- A global lifelong learning environment that promotes and inspires creativity, curiosity, resilience, and sustained engagement
- A diverse, inclusive, authentic community that fosters ethical behavior, habits of thought, and decision-making as well as respect for the identities and perspectives of all
- A culture of high expectations balanced with a strong commitment to support intellectual, social, emotional, and physical well-being