Welcome BB&N Alumni/ae!
Our graduates live and work all over the world. No matter where you are, the BB&N community has something to offer you.
Honestas Litterae Comitas
Honor | Scholarship | Kindness
BB&N’s mission is to promote scholarship, integrity, and kindness in diverse, curious, and motivated students. The School prepares students for lives of principled engagement in their communities and the world.
Alumni/ae Community Values
- A global lifelong learning environment that promotes and inspires creativity, curiosity, resilience, and sustained engagement
- A diverse, inclusive, authentic community that fosters ethical behavior, habits of thought, and decision-making as well as respect for the identities and perspectives of all
- A culture of high expectations balanced with a strong commitment to support intellectual, social, emotional, and physical well-being
- Academic Ambassadors - boutique hotel discount service
- BB&N Apparel Store - order Knights gear online
- BB&N Connect - online alumni/ae directory & information hub
- BB&N Faculty & Staff Directory
- FreeWill - free resource to create a basic will
- Request a Transcript
- Submit a Class Note
- Update Your Information
- Volunteer Opportunities
Connect with BB&N alumni/ae around the world!
Gold dots indicate states, territories, and countries where BB&N alumni/ae live and work. Blue points indicate metropolitan regions with a large concentration of BB&N graduates.
~ 6800 alumni/ae worldwide in 35 countries, 47 states, Washington DC, and 2 US territories
~ 3400 in Greater Boston
~ 650 in Metro New York
~ 300 in Northern California
~ 200 in Southern California
~ 200 in Metro Washington DC
~ 100 in Metro Philadelphia
~ 65 each in Chicago and Seattle
~ 45 in the United Kingdom