Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Global Education
Mission & Vision
- We are committed to building meaningful relationships with inquiry, intention, and compassion.
- We are committed to transparency and accountability that support lasting systemic change.
- We are committed to anti-racist, anti-bias, culturally responsive pedagogy and practices that provide equitable learning opportunities for all members of our community.
- We are committed to fostering a practice of critical self reflection that invites individual and communal examination of our position, power, and privilege.
- We are committed to the pursuit of liberation, active solidarity, and civic engagement, rooted in the belief that every person deserves to show up as their whole, authentic selves.