Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Global Education
Mission & Vision
- We are committed to building meaningful relationships with inquiry, intention, and compassion.
- We are committed to transparency and accountability that support lasting systemic change.
- We are committed to anti-racist, anti-bias, culturally responsive pedagogy and practices that provide equitable learning opportunities for all members of our community.
- We are committed to fostering a practice of critical self reflection that invites individual and communal examination of our position, power, and privilege.
- We are committed to the pursuit of liberation, active solidarity, and civic engagement, rooted in the belief that every person deserves to show up as their whole, authentic selves.
Meet the DEIG Team
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Global Education Officer
Maria Graciela Alcid
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Global Education Practitioner (US)