Volunteers Make BB&N Stronger
Each year more than 400 BB&N alumni/ae, parents, and friends support the School by volunteering their time and talents.
Whether in a “formal” volunteer role or not, every graduate and every parent is an ambassador for BB&N, representing the school and sharing news from campus in communities large and small.
The Alumni/ae Council is BB&N’s alumni/ae volunteer leadership team. The Council’s mission is to foster alumni/ae engagement with the School through participation in events on- and off-campus and to strengthen the bonds of loyalty between the School and its graduates.
Below are some of the many ways you can make a difference to BB&N. If you’re interested in supporting the School as a volunteer, please contact us by email or phone, 617-800-2731.
The BB&N Fund: Help raise money for student financial aid, faculty support, classroom tools, athletics and arts facilities.
- Make phone calls to classmates or fellow parents on behalf of The BB&N Fund
- Be part of your class’s Reunion Gift Committee
- Write thank-you notes to donors
Class Volunteers: Help your classmates stay connected to each other and to BB&N.
- Help plan your class’s Reunion activities
- Manage your class’s Facebook page
BB&N Beyond Boston: Help alumni/ae and friends of all ages stay connected with BB&N and strengthen their ties to each other.
- Help plan an event for alumni/ae in your city or region
- Join BB&N Alumni/ae on LinkedIn and expand your professional network
Parents’ Association: Become involved in the life of the School, assisting with events and activities and supporting collaboration between BB&N and families.
- Volunteer opportunities are detailed on the Parents’ Association website.