Forms, Service Site Links, Important Dates
- BB&N Community Service Policy is found under the Community Service Forms Page
- How can parents encourage and support their student's early efforts?
- Be familiar with BB&N’s Community Service policy and discuss with your student.
- Point them to this form to check if their service opportunity fits guidelines. When in doubt, have them contact faculty advisor Meena Kaur listed below.
- Encourage them to participate in BB&N and PA Sponsored events as ways to try out different types of service and to serve as a community with friends.
- Starting in 10th grade students can take one athletic season each year to focus on Community Service and Waiver out of athletics. It helps if they get started freshman year to figure out what they might want to do.
- Volunteer to organize, drive, supervise or donate items needed for use in our fall or spring service afternoons.
- How can parents get involved directly in the Community Service efforts?
- Volunteer to organize a service opportunity, drive, or supervise.
- Sign up using our online links for a specific event.
- Adult SignUpGenius Link is on the same WebPage above, listed under Information for Parents and is for BB&N staff as well as parents.
- Email the USPA Community Service Team.
- We took approximately 200 students to 16 sites this fall with the help of 35 adults. It is a great opportunity to see our students shine and encourage their early efforts at service.
USPA Community Service Representatives:
Peggy Fenchak, Fenchak@Gmail.com
Christina Mann, CCM173@mac.com
US Community Service Faculty (Room 162)
Meena Kaur, firstname.lastname@example.org
Candie Sanderson, email@example.com