BB&N College Counseling Office Recommended Testing Plan
- OCT: PSAT—OPTIONAL the school will register sophomores (not freshmen) for this test.
- JUN: SAT test dates can be used to take SAT Subject Tests. (Dept. Chairs provide information.)
- OCT: PSAT—OPTIONAL the school will register juniors for this test.(Grade 11 is NMSQT.)
- FEB: Take your first ACT (Student must self-register).
- MAR: Take your first SAT (Student must self-register).
- MAY/JUN: SAT test dates can be used to take SAT Subject Tests, if appropriate, or take the SAT. Your college counselor will help you decide. At most, 3 SAT Subject Tests will be needed.
- APR/JUN/JUL: ACT date can be used to test/retest.
- AUG-DEC: Take the ACT, SAT, and SAT Subject Tests as needed