Music: Private Lessons
Piano/Guitar/Voice: Private lessons with an accomplished musician/teacher. Space is very limited. With the exception of piano students, all students are expected to arrange for their own purchase/rental of an instrument. All levels welcome; no experience required. In order to bridge the gap between school dismissal and any private music lessons, all music students will be supervised in the After Care Program BEFORE their lesson at no extra charge. If After Care is required AFTER a child's lesson, an "After Care Add-on" must be purchased for the semester. Otherwise children must be picked up promptly after their lesson by a parent or guardian. No child will be permitted to be unattended and "wait" for parent pickup.
- Guitar: Ryan: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs
- Piano: Jimmy: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs
- Piano: Libbie (NEW)!: Wed
**6th graders are welcome to register for the later class times if it fits with their current athletic schedule or on any day, including Wednesdays, if it does not conflict with their Athletic schedule.
- Grades: 2–6
- 30 min private lessons once a week through the semester
- Time: private 30 minute lessons available, parents are welcome to purchase multiple consecutive lessons to provide a child with a full hour lesson if they so choose.