Summer Employment Opportunities
Hiring only the best at Summer @ BB&N!
We are excited to have so many of our fabulous counselors return to work with us year after year, but we are always eager to welcome new, energetic, and committed staff as well. If you think you have what it takes to work with us, we would love to hear from you.
We work hard but we LOVE what we do. If you feel the same, check out the tabs below to find out what positions we have available and how you can apply.
We will be reviewing our returning staff first for re-hire and then will be reviewing all new applicants. We will reach out to you should we feel as you may be a good fit.
Currently Hiring For the following Open Positions:
- LifeGuard: We Train! And we will reimburse you for CPR training as well as LIfe guard training and certifications. Must be 16 years old by June 1.
- Camp Counselor: Work hard, have fun and be a positive role model for our campers. Must be dedicated, responsible and eager to make every day fun at camp.
- Please note that we require all of our staff to commit to working at least 7 weeks of camp each summer.
- Staff must be available to work Weeks 3-7 at a minimum.
- Staff Applicants must be 15 years old by June 1 in order to apply for a position with our camp. If you are currently 14yo but will be turning 15 yo by June 1, you are welcome to apply per the directions below and the link provided under the "Applicants: Online Application".
- We require a personal interview as well as a Criminal Background Check (CORI) for each and every applicant considered for a position with our camp.
- We are looking for individuals from different backgrounds and experiences to bring their energy, excitement, talents, passions and skills to our camp each year. The best candidate is one that has experience working with children, is eager to be at camp every day, and is committed to enhancing every camper's summer experience.
- We are a summer camp but we work hard. We love what we do and we only hire people that value our commitment to offer a quality camp filled with fun and enjoyment.
- If you are interested in any position with us, the first step is to complete the Electronic Staff Application (please use the link below). This application is required each year whether you are a returning staff member or applying for the first time.
- Returning staff: please submit your application before Feb 1
- New staff applicants: please submit your application as soon as possible as we do begin hiring new staff in January and continue until all open positions are filled. The deadline for receipt of the Electronic Staff Applications is March 1 before every camp year. Applications received after March 1 will be reviewed last and only if there are still positions available in camp.
- IF you are, or ever were, a BB&N Camper, and are now applying to work with us, please DO NOT use your parents registration account to register for a staff position. Please register as a NEW user when logging onto the Electronic Staff Application.
- We will contact you if we are in need of additional information or if we would like you to come in for an interview. Please be patient as we will hire our return counselors first and then review our new applicants.
- As we receive so many applications, please understand that we will only reach out to you if additional information is needed.
- We encourage our staff to communicate with us directly rather than have a parent or guardian take on this role.