* Please note that are pools are no longer on campus. Campers will travel off-campus twice a week to take advantage of our partner pools at Double Tree (Grades 1-2) or Wellesley Sports Center (Grades 3-9). Please click here and go to the "Pools and Swimming" tab to find out more.
We offer 3 main types of camps each summer with each camp type offering multiple camp week choices.
- Classic Camp: (PreK thru Grade 9) Traditional day camp experience with rotating activities each day like Swimming, arts and crafts, painting, sculpture, sports, theater, dance, tennis, and archery. New Teen Camp offers more time for the activities our teens love as well as off-site trips.
- Sports Camp: (Grades 5-12) Crew (new advanced crew and half days), Soccer, Basketball and Lacrosse.. Each camp week is dedicated to each sport with practice, drills, skills, and scrimmages through the week.
- Specialty Camp: (Grade 2-10) Chess, Minecraft, Drones, Magic the Gathering, STEAM, Farm 2 Table/Eco Hike, Mastermind Adventures, Sew/Stitch, and CIT/LIT.... Specialty Camps are dedicated to a niche activity for a week of focused learning, play, and exploration for the inquisitive camper.
Please click on an image below for detailed descriptions
Pretty impressive facts:
- 99% of our college graduated staff are currently working in an academic setting during the school year
- 75% of our staff return each year
- 65% of our staff is over the age of 21
- 30% of our staff have advanced degrees
- The average age of our camp staff is 29 years old.
- 21% of our camp staff also work here at BBN during the school year
Regular Camp Hours: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM Monday - Friday
- Early Morning: 7:30am to 8:30am
- Extended Day: 3:30pm to 5:30pm (no extended day offered on the last day of camp on Week 8)
Dates: We are a weekly camp running for 8 weeks each summer. You can join us for any number of weeks that fit your schedule from just one week to all eight! Please see our Calendar Page for more information including Special Events and Trips.
- First Day of Camp: on Monday June 24th
- Last Day of Camp: Friday, August 16th
Summer @ BB&N is located at Buckingham Browne & Nichols School
Location: BB&N Upper School Campus, 80 Gerry's Landing Road, Cambridge MA
Where? We are right across the street from the Elliot Bridge and Mount Auburn Hospital. We are within walking distance of Harvard Square.
BB&N is proud to offer a healthy balance of creative and recreational activities throughout our amazing campus facilities. Our camps utilize our newly renovated Renaissance Hall in the Main School building, our state-of-the-art Nicholas Athletic Center (generally including 2 tennis courts, an exercise room, a wrestling room, and indoor crew tank, and a double gymnasium), several natural and turf athletic fields, two indoor pools built just for our summer camp, and a fully stocked BB&N boat house right across the street from our campus on the Charles River. Come check us out and see all we have to offer your camper!