We offer 3 main types of camps each summer with each camp type offering multiple camp week choices.
- Classic Camp: Traditional day camp experience with rotating activities each day like Swimming, arts and crafts, painting, sculpture, sports, theater, dance, tennis, and archery.
- Sports Camp: Crew, Soccer, Basketball, All-Sports... Each camp week is dedicated to each sport with practice, drills, skills, and scrimmage play throughout the week.
- Specialty Camp: Chess, Minecraft, Soap Box Derby, Drones, Movie Animation, Magic the Gathering, STEAM, Photo, Farm 2 Table, Eco Hike, Teen Adventure, and CIT/LIT.... Specialty Camps are dedicated to a niche activity for a week of focused learning, play, and exploration for the inquisitive camper.
Please click on an image below for detailed descriptions
Pretty impressive facts:
- 99% of our college graduated staff are currently working in an academic setting during the school year
- 75% of our staff return each year
- 65% of our staff is over the age of 21
- 30% of our staff have advanced degrees
- The average age of our camp staff is 29 years old.
- 21% of our camp staff also work here at BBN during the school year
Regular Camp Hours: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM Monday - Friday
- Early Morning: 7:30am to 8:30am
- Extended Day: 3:30pm to 5:30pm
Dates: We are a weekly camp running for 8 weeks each summer. You can join us for any number of weeks that fit your schedule from just one week to all eight! Please see our Calendar Page for more information including Special Events and Trips.
- First Day of Camp: on Monday June 25th
- Last Day of Camp: Friday, August 17th
Summer @ BB&N is located at Buckingham Browne & Nichols School
Location: BB&N Upper School Campus, 80 Gerry's Landing Road, Cambridge MA
Where?? We are right across the street from the Elliot Bridge and Mount Auburn Hospital. We are within walking distance of Harvard Square.
BB&N is proud to offer a healthy balance of creative and recreational activities throughout our amazing campus facilities. Our camps utilize our newly renovated Renaissance Hall in the Main School building, our state-of-the-art Nicholas Athletic Center (generally including 2 tennis courts, an exercise room, a wrestling room, and indoor crew tank, and a double gymnasium), several natural and turf athletic fields, two indoor pools built just for our summer camp, and a fully stocked BB&N boat house right across the street from our campus on the Charles River. Come check us out and see all we have to offer your camper!