AS Rates & Registration
FALL 2017: Registration is Open and Ongoing!
After Care: After Care is only available when school is in session for a full day. After Care is NOT available on half days of school. After Care is offered on a per semester basis although a daily rate can be purchased (see details below). Each semester coincides with the half way point of the BB&N academic calendar. The After Care semester runs as follows:
- Fall: September 6, 2017 - January 19, 2018
- Spring: January 22, 2018 - June 5, 2018
ASAP: ASAP classes are offered on a per semester basis with two semesters per school year. The ASAP semester will now coincide with the halfway point of the BB&N academic calendar. As a result, ASAP classes will run as follows:
- Fall: September 11, 2017 - January 12, 2018
- Open week: September 5-8, 2017 *NO ASAP
- Open week: January 16-19, 2018 *only After Care is Avail this week*
- Spring: January 22, 2018 - May 25, 2018
- Open week: May 29-June 1, 2018 *only After Care is Avail this week*
*Open Weeks are weeks or partial weeks during the school year in which BB&N classes are in session but ASAP classes are NOT running as normal. During these weeks, we only have After Care running and available.
- What: Mud Weeks mark the end of the semester for ASAP classes. There are no ASAP classes offered during Mud Weeks. But... we always have After Care available and families may purchase After Care Dailies during these weeks if they need child care coverage.
- When: Mud Week is the week marking the end of each semester. Winter Mud Week is the same week that MLK falls on in January while Spring Mud Week is the same week that Memorial Day falls on in May.
* We are no longer offering special programming during Mud Weeks.