Mark Your Calendars!
Strawberry Night & Reunion Weekend is May 3-5, 2019!
All alumni/ae are welcome - please join us! Celebrating our Golden Alumni/ae (1938-1968) and the reunion year classes of 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009 & 2014.
Strawberry Night & Reunion Weekend 2019 Schedule
Check back here for information on activities and event details!
- Friday, May 3 - Schedule
- Saturday, May 4- Schedule
- Sunday, May 5 - Schedule
- Strawberry Night & Reunion FAQs
- Reunion Class Pages
- Check out who's coming to Strawberry Night!
- BB&N Alumni/ae Hotel Block
- "Lost" Reunion Class Alumni/ae
Mount Auburn Cemetery Bird & Flower Walk
Mount Auburn Cemetery, Mount Auburn Street Entrance
Lower School, 10 Buckingham Street
Alumni/ae Panel Discussion
Upper School Community Room, 80 Gerry's Landing Road
1969 50th Reunion & Golden Alumni/ae Cocktails & Dinner
Beat Brew Hall, 13 Brattle Street, Harvard Square*
1973-2013 5th-45th Reunion Reception
Beat Brew Hall, 13 Brattle Street, Harvard Square*
*Shuttle buses provided from the Upper School parking lot to Harvard Square, as well as a Lyft discount code
- How do I register?
- You may register online by clicking on the button to your left and completing the form, by completing the paper form included in the Strawberry Night mailed invitation, or by phone by calling BB&N Alumni/ae Programs at +1.617.800.2731.
- What is the cost for registering?
- Members of the 50th reunion attend as guests of BB&N. The fee is $40 per person for members of the 10th reunion class and younger, and $60 per person for all others. The registration fee covers all food, nonalcoholic beverages, and entertainment for the weekend, plus two drink tickets for alcoholic beverages. Look out for the early bird discount!
- Do I need to bring legal identification with me?
- Yes. The school’s alcohol policy is designed to be consistent with the laws of the State of Massachusetts and reflects the need for mutual respect and personal responsibility. Alcohol not provided by the school is prohibited on campus, and possession and serving of alcohol by persons under the age of 21 is prohibited. All bartenders at BB&N events are licensed to serve and may ask for ID. Drugs are not permitted on campus.
- What if I have dietary restrictions, accessibility issues, or other special needs?
- Please contact Kim Whitney firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +1.617.800.2731 to register your requirements. The menus should accommodate a broad range of needs and preferences, with specialty meals made available on request. All facilities are ADA compliant.
- Is parking available?
- Yes. Guests may park at the Upper School parking lot and along Greenough Boulevard. Overflow parking will be available at Lot #4, with a shuttle running to the Upper School all Saturday. All vehicles must be moved by 11:30 PM to avoid towing. Shuttles will be available to transport 5th-45th reunion guests from the Upper School to Beat Brew Hall in Harvard Square 4:30PM-6:00 pm, and between the Upper School and Harvard Square 9:00-10:30 pm.
- Are children welcomed? Is childcare available?
- Yes and no. We encourage you to bring your children to campus, especially during the day on Saturday. The BB&N Circus will include family entertainment. We will not offer on-site childcare during Strawberry Night. If you would like a list of BB&N faculty & staff caregivers in order to make independent arrangements, please contact Kim Whitney email@example.com or phone +1.617.800.2731.
- Are pets allowed on campus?
- Only service animals are permitted to accompany you.
- May I smoke in a designated area on campus?
- No. BB&N is a non-smoking campus.
- What happens if it rains?
- The celebration goes on! Most events are scheduled to be indoors. Check back here for weather updates as necessary.
- What should I wear?
- The scheduled daytime activities are casual. We recommend a jacket or sweater in case it gets chilly, and shoes that are comfortable for walking on grass. The evening activities are generally business casual, although some prefer to dress more festively. Please check with your class reunion committee for more information about class-specific events.
- When and where will reunion class photos be taken?
- The 50th+ reunion classes will have pictures taken after dinner at Beat Brew Hall. The 5th-45th classes will have pictures taken throughout the evening at Beat Brew Hall. Please check posted signs for the timing of your class photo.
- Where do I find information about any class-specific events?
- Check your reunion class page in the section below for details and updates.
- How can I get in touch and stay in touch with classmates before and after Strawberry Night & Reunion Weekend?
- Look them up in the Alumni/ae Directory!
In addition to Strawberry Night and the weekend's scheduled on-campus activities, reunion committees may be planning class-specific gatherings. Click on your class page to find out more!
- 2014 - 5th Reunion
- 2009 - 10th Reunion
- 2004 - 15th Reunion
- 1999 - 20th Reunion
- 1994 - 25th Reunion
- 1989 - 30th Reunion
- 1984 - 35th Reunion
- 1979 - 40th Reunion
- 1974 - 45th Reunion
- 1969 - 50th Reunion
Class of 2014, we so hope you will come out and celebrate your 5 year reunion at the revamped Strawberry Night/Reunion Weekend festivities!
Check out of Class of 2014 Facebook
Please check back in March 2018 for more information on class-specific events!
Class of 1989, we so hope you will come out and celebrate your 30th reunion at the revamped Strawberry Night/Reunion Weekend festivities!
Cindy Simonides Farina
Shelley McEachern Simmons
Class of 1969, we so hope you will come out and celebrate your 50th reunion at the revamped Strawberry Night/Reunion Weekend festivities!
The 50th Reunion class of 1969 will celebrate in style with a Charles River Cruise, departing from the BB&N Boathouse at 6:30pm on Friday, May 3rd.
BB&N is missing accurate mailing and/or contact information for the following alumni/ae in reunion years. If you know how to reach someone, please update Alumni/ae Programs! firstname.lastname@example.org
Cynthia Allen Lally '69
Cynthia Kittel Oleson '69
Diana Reddel '69
Browne & Nichols 1969
Stephen Carmen '69
James Ferrera '69
John Ford '69
Thomas Lee '69
John Parsons Jr. '69
Christopher Brainard '74
Jere Burns II '74
John Decker '74
Stephen Dege '74
Jennifer Forde '74
James Goethals '74
Charles Korb '74
Murat Yalman '74
Murat Yalman '79
Kristen Benfield '79
Christina Douglas '79
Daniel Girsberger '79
Karen Hastings '79
Noriko Kitayama '79
James Burns '84
Dara Christopher '84
Cynthia Davis '84
John Donovan '84
Peter Farrar '84
Henrietta Lane '89
Rachelle Turner Barlow '89
Maria Chenut '94
Tiffany Moon '94
Jenieve Paul '94
Anne Mosher '94
Mirjana Milosavljevic-Cook '99
Lindsey Freedman '99
Rachel Hays '99
Carter McEvoy '99
Britt Peterson '99
Ruairi White '04
Zhao Yang '04
Molly Allfather '09
Alexander Hadden '09
Julia Nelson '09
Delia Papas ’09
Katie Loughlin '14