Registration for Summer 2018 will open in January 2018!
We have something for everyone. Different Camps for different grades, but fun for all! Mix and Match and create your best summer ever! Please be sure to select the correct link below to address your needs. Online registration begins in January!
- Have you checked out all the camps we offer this year and have decided which camps and which weeks you want?
- Then... Select the pink Registration Button to Register your camper at any time after Opening Day in January!
Enrollment for Summer at BB&N is offered exclusively online and all applications will only be accepted electronically. Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp spaces are limited so please plan accordingly. If you are put on a waitlist for any camp week, we will contact you as soon as a space becomes available for you in camp. Any time before June 1, you will be required to pay a deposit for each camp week and each camper in order to complete your registration. After June 1, you will be required to pay the full tuition for each camp week and each camper in order to complete your registration.
Select from the tabs below to see details on our policies for registration and for camp.
- Early Morning & Extended Day
- Registration Tips
- Financial Assistance
- International Campers
1. Register online for your desired camp weeks
2. April 1: Final payments are due for all camp weeks.
3. Are you applying for Financial Aid? Did you submit your application along with the required tax documents?
3. Are you interested in purchasing Options like Early Morning and/or Extended Day? You can add these options onto your existing camp weeks any time after 1 June by "logging onto your account" and adding Options
4. Did you upload your camper's most recent Physician Health Form?? If not, please do so!!! See details on the "Summer Camps" page in the "Medical" section.
Deposit: When registering before June 1, your registration must be accompanied by a deposit of $50 per camper per week that will be applied towards your camper's tuition. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. The deposit will be applied to each week in which your camper is enrolled and cannot be refunded or applied to any other camp week, camp program, or camp balance at any other time. After June 1, your registration must be accompanied by the full tuition payment per camper and per week.
Final payment is due by June 1 of the camp year unless otherwise noted. Simply log onto your existing account by clicking on the blue button Account button to make payments at any time.Full payment, including all balances, are due by June 1 of the camp year for all programs unless otherwise noted. Simply log onto your existing account by clicking on the blue Account button to make payments at any time.
Any campers accepted after June 1 will be required to pay in full at time of registration. This includes waitlisted campers that are required to submit payment immediately upon notification of enrollment in camp. Balances not paid in full by June 1 may result in the removal of registered camp weeks with a loss in all deposits made.
Late Fees: We expect our families to pick up in a timely manner each day with the knowledge that traffic, parking, and unforeseen circumstances can, and will, be a factor for all families each day.
- From Regular 3:30 Dismissal: Any camper not picked up from their counselor/group by 3:30 will be considered late. By 3:45, all late campers will be placed in the care of our Extended Day Program. Families late in picking up their camper will be charged the Extended Day Daily rate regardless of the amount of time the child spends in our Extended Day program.
- From Extended Day: Any camper not picked up from the Extended Day program promptly by 5:30 will be considered late. At 5:45, all late campers will be brought to the camp office and families will be charged an additional Extended Day Daily rate for that day. Repeated or extreme lateness may result in the loss of any future participation in the Extended Day Program for that family.
June 1: Once you register for your camp weeks you can add "Options" to your account such as Early Morning and Extended Day. Please note that you will not be able to order these options until after 1 June. Simply log onto your existing account by clicking on the blue Account button to add Options to your camp weeks any time after 1 June.
NEW in 2018: We will be implementing a new rate model for Early Morning and Extended Day programs whereby a reduced rate will be available online for parents to purchase either of these options in advance of the day needed (see details of times below) and an increased rate will be implemented for those families that register on the same (see details of the times below) and/or fail to register in advance of drop off.
Early Morning: 7:30 - 8:30 AM, daily
- $11 daily with advance registration, any time before 7am of the day needed.
- $13 daily with same day registrations made any time after 7am of the day needed.
Extended Day: 3:30 - 5:30 PM, daily
- $22 daily with advance registration, any time before 12pm of the day needed.
- $24 daily with same day registrations made any time after 12pm of the day needed.
- Early Morning: Runs from 7:30am to 8:30am with a light breakfast snacks offered daily. Any child dropped off at camp prior to the regular start of camp (8:30) will be supervised in the Early Morning program and the family charged the appropriate fees. Early morning option purchases are offered only on a daily basis. Please note, that same day registration and/or drop off without registering ahead of time will result in the higher same day fees as noted above.
- Extended Day: Runs from 3:30 - 5:30 with a snack offered daily. The Extended Day program ends promptly at 5:30. All campers must be picked up by 5:30 or be charged a late fee equal to the Extended Day Rate for every half hour, (or fraction thereof), for each camper that is picked up after 5:30. Extended Day option purchases are offered only on a daily basis. Please note, that same day registration and/or drop off without registering ahead of time will result in the higher same day fees as noted above.
- Registration for any and all Options will not be available until 1 June of this coming camp year. We will not run out of space in these programs. There is no limitation on the number of campers permitted to enroll in Early Morning or Extended Day so there is no need to register and/or pay for these options prior to 1 June or before your plans/schedules are confirmed. You may register at any time after 1 June, and up until the camp day needed for coverage. Your ARE required to pre-register for these options before your child is scheduled to attend any of these options. Please ensure your plans are firm prior to registering for these options as there are no refunds or exchanges if unused. These Options are non-refundable AND non-transferrable to any other day/option/item/camper at any time.
- Financial Aid and Options: Although we offer financial aid for tuition of camp weeks, we do not currently offer aid for the purchase of Early Morning or Extended Day.
- A computer is the best device to use to register. Phones and hand held devices make the registration process a bit more challenging. The registration will take several minutes to get comfortable in front of a desk top or a lap top.
- You will need a head shot of your camper: you will upload this photo right to your camper's profile page. This photo is only used internally so we can get acquainted with your camper even before he/she steps onto campus!
- You will need to respond to medical information so please have your camper's doctor, dentist, and medical info available before you begin.
- We strongly encourage you to input both parents/guardians on the application even though one may simply be the primary contact for camp. We use both parents' contact information during camp to address the needs of your camper. In addition, if only one parent is listed on the campers' profile, then that is the only person that will be permitted to pick up the camper at the end of the day.
- You will need to have a current Health Care form to upload to your campers' profile BEFORE you will be able to complete your registration. We understand that camp will be several months away, but having your current campers' Physician Health Care Form will assist our nurse in evaluating your campers' needs before camp begins. As we understand that your camper will likely visit the pediatrician at some point between now and the start of camp for their annual check up, you will be able to upload a more current Physician Health Form at any time simply by logging back onto your account, removing/deleting the older Health Form, and uploading the newer Health Form.
- Deposit: As it pertains to Summer at BB&N: Deposits: I understand that the weekly deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tuition: As it pertains to Summer at BB&N: Tuition: Tuition is transferrable to another camp week or another child under your account should another program be available in the same camp year. That said, the deposit amount will not be refunded or transferred to any new camp weeks and the family will be required to pay any difference in order to secure a new camp week.
- Before 1 June: Tuition (minus the weekly deposits) is refundable.
- After 1 June: Tuition is NOT refundable but is transferrable. The deposit ($50 per camp week per child) remains non-refundable and non-transferrable. Families may drop camp weeks and the tuition (minus the deposits) will be added as a credit to the families account to be used for the purchase of additional camp weeks or options for any child within the family during the current summer.
- Options: As it pertains to Early Morning and Extended Day Options: Options are NOT refundable or transferrable at any time. The purchase of Early Morning or Extended Day Options will not be refundable or transferrable if left unused. Camper attendance at early morning or extended day programs will result in the parent/guardian account being charged the corresponding fees/rates.** 2018: We will be implementing a new rate model for Early Morning and Extended Day programs whereby a reduced rate will be available online for parents to purchase either of these options and an increased rate will be implemented for those families that fail to register in advance of drop off. Fees: As it pertains to Summer at BB&N: I agree to pay all charges and fees for all programs by June 1 and understand that failure to do so will result in a forfeit of enrollment and deposit. As it pertains to Summer at BB&N: All registrations received after June 1 require immediate full payment.
- As it pertains to Summer at BB&N: I understand that after June 1 BB&N will not refund funds for a camper who withdraws for any reason, including but not limited to: change of family plans, failure to attend, broken or cast limbs, injury, illness, incomplete attendance or dismissal.
- As it pertains to Summer at BB&N: I understand that families late in picking up their children from camp at regular dismissal time will be charged the Extended Day Daily rate regardless of the amount of time the child spends in our Extended Day program. I also understand that any camper not picked up from the Extended Day program promptly by 5:30 will be charged an additional Extended Day Daily rate that day. Repeated or extreme lateness may result in the loss o f any future participation in the Extended Day Program for that family.
- The Camp Director reserves the right to dismiss a camper, without tuition refund, when his or her behavior interferes with the rights or safety of other, the proper functioning of the group or activity, violations of the camp’s principles of conduct, or if any additional support needs are not disclosed and brought to the Director’s attention at the time of registration.
- As it pertains to off-site trips or excursions, in particular with Senior Camp trips, campers with medical needs beyond the scope of our off-site programs, may be required to stay on campus with direct access to our Camp Nurse. The Camp Director reserves the right to determine the daily program for campers with medical needs that prevent them from traveling off-site.
- BB&N does not tolerate bullying at any time. The Camp Director will manage and address all bullying situations during the summer per the BB&N Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan. Please note that the Summer Camp Director shall represent the interests of the "Campus Director" where noted in this Plan.
- I understand a completed Health History Physician’s Form (current within 12 months) must be returned to the Camp Office by June 1. My camper may not attend Camp until the properly completed form has been received.
- I grant permission for my child to participate in all BB&N summer programs including, but not limited to: activities, transportation, overnights, early morning and extended day, understanding that Camp leadership will be provided.
- I hereby agree, on behalf of my child, myself, and our respective heirs and assigns, release BB&N and all if its officers, agents, trustees and employees from all claims, liability, loss, damage, and expense which may in any way arise form my child’s participation in the BB&N summer programs. This includes without limitation, all claims which my child his/her parents or guardians and our respective heirs and assigns, may have personal injuries to other persons which are caused by my child or to my child of any kind or nature which may be caused by any act or omission of BB&N or any of its officers, trustees, agents, or employees. This release shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
BB&N is proud to offer financial assistance to all of our summer programs up to a maximum of four camp weeks.
- Financial Aid is granted based on family income level using Federal guidelines to determine need.
- It is required that families requesting assistance register for their preferred camp weeks as soon as possible.
- NEW this year: All aid families are required to make the same deposit for each camp week and each child registering for camp.
- After completion of your registration, families should submit a completed copy of the BB&N Summer Camp Financial Aid Application (CLICK HERE to download form) along with both parents' current year Tax Returns (this year's returns not last year's) via regular U.S. MAIL (Fax and Email submissions are not acceptable) to the following address:
- Financial Assistance requests, including tax returns, are due by April 1. Please ensure all documents are marked "Summer Camp" to ensure proper delivery to our staff. For additional information, please call the Camp Office at 617-800-2200. Submissions received after 1 April will be considered on a case by case basis if additional funds remain available.
- The submission of all required documentation is the responsibility of each applicant. BBN will not evaluate any requests without the receipt of all documentation.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to provide aid to international families at this time due to the required submission of a US Tax Return.
- Cambridge Camping Families should confer with the Cambridge Camping Association Office (CCA) prior to registering and applying for aid. CCA families are required to register online for their desired camps before BB&N will provide aid awards. Delaying registration and the provision of adequate information after 1 April may delay aid awards.
- We will notify all applicants prior to the start of camp of any aid awards. Aid families will have until June 1 to pay for the camp weeks needed. If award is provided after May 15, Aid families will have 2 weeks to pay for the camp weeks needed.
- If the award is not what a family had anticipated, each family has 2 weeks or until the morning of the first day of their child's camp, whichever comes first, to request removal of any, part, or all, of the camp weeks they have registered with no penalty. IF the family notifies the Camp Office in writing with a request for removal from camp weeks within the above mentioned time period, a refund of the deposit will be made in full. IF the family fails to notify the Camp Office on writing of a request for removal from camp within the specified time period noted above, the deposit will not be returned, refunded, or transferred.
- Financial Aid and Options: Although we offer financial aid for tuition of camp weeks, we do not currently offer aid for the purchase of Early Morning or Extended Day Options.
Deposits: Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable once a camper is registered. If a change to your schedule is required, you may do so by contacting the camp office. We will modify your camp weeks on your account but you will not be refunded the deposit fees.
Before June 1: Payments, minus any Deposits ($50 per camp week per child), ARE refundable prior to 1 June. Camp families must contact the Camp Office in writing/email prior to 1 June to request a change to their account and receive a refund of monies paid (minus the $50 registration fee per camp per child).
After June 1: Payments of any kind (deposits and/or Tuition payments and/or Option payments), are NOT Refundable after 1 June. Although not refundable, Tuition is transferrable to another camp week or another child under your account should another program be available in the same camp year. Please contact the Summer Camp Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details as to the changes you would like to make to your account. Please remember, the deposit amount will not be refunded or transferred to any new camp weeks and the family will be required to pay any difference in order to secure a new camp week. There will be no refunds if the transferred camp week is less than the original payment for the original camp week. Option payments are not refundable or transferrable at any time.
Switching Camp Weeks: After June 1 of the camp year, Tuition payments are non-refundable but are now transferrable. We will allow payments to be switched from one camp week to another assuming availability in the same family account. The Deposits ($50 per camp week per child) remains non-refundable and non-transferrable. As a result, switching weeks will require a family to pay additionally to confirm a switch in camp weeks even if the camp weeks are equal in price. That said, there will be no refunds for any difference in payment that would be gained from such a change. Therefore, switching to a less expense camp week, will NOT result in a refund to the family and may, in fact, still require additional payment from the family. Switching camp weeks is permitted within the same family. Switching camp weeks is not permitted to any camper outside of the registered family account. Camp families must contact the Camp Office to switch camp weeks via email at email@example.com with complete information regarding the requested change (child name, family name, name of camp week no longer needed, name of camp week requested). This change cannot be accomplished online by the family.
Dropping Camp Weeks: After June 1 of the camp year, Tuition payments are non-refundable but are now transferrable. We now allow Tuition payments made to a dropped camp week to be used within a families account for the purchase of additional camp weeks or options for any child within the family during the current summer. The Deposit ($50 per camp week, per camper) remains non-refundable and non-transferrable. As a result, dropping camp weeks will result in a credit in the family account minus the $50 Deposit. There will be no refunds for any payments made after 1 June. Any credit in a families' account is not transferrable to any other family or camper outside of the registered family account or to any other camp year. Camp families must contact the Camp Office to drop camp weeks via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with complete information regarding the requested change (child name, family name, name of camp week no longer needed). This change cannot be accomplished online by the family.
Withdrawals: Withdrawals or changes for any reason, including but not limited to: change of family plans, failure to attend, broken or cast limbs, injury, illness, incomplete attendance, or dismissal by the Camp Director, are non-refundable. BB&N reserves the right to dismiss a camper, without tuition refund, when his/her behavior interferes with the rights or safety of others, or the proper functioning of a group or activity.
Early Morning & Extended Day: Early Morning and Extended Day Options are NOT refundable or transferrable at any time. Please wait until you have confirmed your schedule before registering for any Options as these Options will not be refundable or transferrable if left unused. You may wait until the day/week needed to register and pay for Early Morning and Extended Day Options. We will not run out of room in any of these programs.
Welcome International Campers! We are very excited your children will be joining us this summer. We have campers representing over 32 different countries from all over the world: Aruba, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, El Salvador, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Mexico, Poland, Puerto Rico, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Venezuela, and more!
Because we realize that your needs are unique, we have created a new web page just for you with tons of great information to help you register for camp as well as transition to camp seamlessly!
International campers can apply to all of our camps regardless of their language abilities with the exception of our LIT Camp. Our LIT program requires all LITs to be fluent in the English language. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. We are here to help you!!!