Registration for Summer 2018 will open in January 2018!
Click on one of the three colorful circle icons below to find about more!
- A computer is the best devise to use to register. Phones and hand held devices make the registration process a bit more challenging. The registration will take several minutes to get comfortable in front of a desk top or a lap top.
- You will need a head shot of your camper: you will upload this photo right to your camper's profile page. This photo is only used internally so we can get acquainted with your camper even before he/she steps onto campus!
- You will need to respond to medical information so please have your camper's doctor, dentist, and medical info available before you begin.
- We strongly encourage you to input both parents/guardians on the application even though one may simply be the primary contact for camp. We use both parents' contact information during camp to address the needs of your camper. In addition, if only one parent is listed on the campers' profile, then that is the only person that will be permitted to pick up the camper at the end of the day.
- NEW: You will need to have a current Health Care form to upload to your campers' profile BEFORE you will be able to complete your registration. We understand that camp will be several months away, but having your current campers' Physician Health Care Form will assist our nurse in evaluating your campers' needs before camp begins. As we understand that your camper will likely visit the pediatrician at some point between now and the start of camp for their annual check up, you will be able to upload a more current Physician Health Form at any time simply by logging back onto your account.
We have something for everyone. Different Camps for different grades, but fun for all! Mix and Match and create your best summer ever!! Please be sure to select the correct link below to address your needs. Online registration is quick and easy!
- Have you decided which camps and which weeks you want?
- Refresh/restart your browser and log back in again on Opening Day to ensure you will see all of the new info.
- Best web browsers: Safari and Chrome, although all browsers should work just fine with our new registration system
- Then... Select the pink Registration Button to Register your camper at any time!
- Do you want to check your account balance and/or make payments?
- Do you want to add Options like Extended Day and Early Morning after June 1?
- Do you want to update your personal info (email, phone, add a photo, add an authorized pick up person or change your password)?
- Do you want to print reports for tax purposes?
- Then... Select the blue Account Button to Log onto your account.
TAX INFORMATION: Are you trying to print out your statements and reports from last summer for tax purposes? If so.. please select the blue bar above that says "Log onto your Account"
Summer at BB&N complies with all regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is licensed by the Cambridge Board of Health.
Connect with Summer@BB&N!