Registration for Summer 2017 is OPEN! Scroll down the page to register.
Click on one of the three colorful circle icons below to find about more!
- You can now upload your camper's photo & your parent photos to facilitate pickup each day.
- You can also upload your documents right to your account!
- As a result, families must register as a NEW user/camper/family when registering for Summer 2017, even if you attended our camp in the past.
- You will need to set up a new account, password, and login... but then you are on your way to a new improved registration experience!
We have something for everyone. Different Camps for different grades, but fun for all! Mix and Match and create your best summer ever!! Please be sure to select the correct link below to address your needs. Online registration is quick and easy!
- Have you decided which camps and which weeks you want?
- Refresh/restart your browser and log back in again on Opening Day to ensure you will see all of the new info.
- Best web browsers: Safari and Chrome, although all browsers should work just fine with our new registration system
- Then... Select the pink Registration Button to Register your camper at any time!
- Do you want to check your account balance and/or make payments?
- Do you want to add Options like Extended Day and Early Morning after June 1?
- Do you want to update your personal info (email, phone, add a photo, add an authorized pick up person or change your password)?
- Do you want to print reports for tax purposes?
- Then... Select the blue Account Button to Log onto your account.
TAX INFORMATION: Are you trying to print out your statements and reports from last summer for tax purposes? If so.. please click here to log onto your account from LAST YEAR by clicking here and after logging in, select the "reports" tab and print your statement. All required information will be printed on your statement including the BB&N tax ID number.
* Reminder: this is only information from Summer 2016. To access Summer 2017 information via our new registration please use the pink or blue icon buttons above.
Summer at BB&N complies with all regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is licensed by the Cambridge Board of Health.
Connect with Summer@BB&N!