Health Services FAQs
- What paperwork does BB&N require?
- How often do I have to submit a Physical Exam?
- What immunizations are required?
- How do I submit these forms?
- What are BB&N's policies regarding concussions, medications, sports clearance, etc.?
Each summer, parents are required to fill out the following important school forms. Parents are asked to update all of their information online, rather than having to enter it repeatedly on paper forms. Our forms include:
- Family Information Form
- Health History Form
- Pre-Participation Form and Concussion Training Course (Grades 6-12 Only)
- Grandparent Form
- Laptop Computing Info (Grades 6-12 Only)
- COPPA Release Form (Grades 3-7 Only)
The first three forms are required by the School in order for students to participate in any BB&N activity at the start of the coming school year.
Online forms are accessed logging into bbns.org and clicking the link in the middle of the page for “School Forms.”
Important note about health records:
Although the BB&N health history form is filled out online by parents, we still must receive the following two physician forms on paper for each student:
- Verification of an annual physical exam
- Up-to-date immunization record
BB&N does not have a physical exam or immunization form for your child’s physician to fill out. We accept their office print-out.
To facilitate the process of receiving these necessary records, please be sure to contact your child's primary care provider as soon as possible and request an appointment for their annual physical examination well in advance of the child's one-year anniversary date.
Visit our Health Forms page for more detailed information.
Please click here to download a PDF that describes immunization requirements for all students attending BB&N during the 2017-18 year. New students will need to provide a full immunization history. Returning students need only to update their immunization history. (Parents, pay special attention to students entering Kindergarten and Grade 7, as these are checkpoints in a student's career where the requirements may change.)